Sunday, August 26, 2012

Orientation Part Three

My Dearly Beloved Internet Stalkers,

Another little blurb from this side of the world...

My (new) computer has been on the fritz, which caused me much distress.  Fortunately, upon being touched by magical Korean hands, it was restored!  So now I can write, although I've been too busy and tired, and tonight is no exception. I suppose plenty of things will simply not end up here because I don't have the energy to type it all.  I doubt anyone wants to hear every detail anyhow.

Tomorrow marks the final full day of orientation.  We are done with the classes, now it is time for us to present lessons to the class. Our group (there's 3 of us) gets to go first.  Scary, but at least we'll be done and relaxed.  Then we meet people from our Provincial Offices of Education and finally find out for sure where we're placed.  I have a suspicion that it's not the capital of the province as I wanted, but either way it'll be a good time.  Hopefully, my group mates will be going near the same place.

Apparently Korea is expecting a typhoon?  Being from Florida, this doesn't alarm me at all, but I think I might end up wishing I'd bought rain boots before I came.  My giant 9 wide feet are probably too big to find them here.  Maybe I'll be able to buy man shoes.

Well, time for me to sleep before my big day!  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment